I have never felt ANYTHING like this before.
She was my Frankie Beverly,
I was her Maze.
She turned my Earth with her Wind,
and I became her Fire.
Diana Ross couldn't come close to the
Supreme feeling of nothingness when she left me.
My best friend Stevie, wondered why my love for her was so strong.
I told him that the Temptations I felt was "Killing Me Softly."
She became my Muse,
so to forget about her I tried to Usher in a new love.
but like Alicia, she held the Keys to my heart.
This love that I hold so dear is
Music.
She has this control over me that "Gives Me Butterflies"
every time I hear her speak.
Musiq Soulchild said it best:
"Love, so many things I've got to tell you,
but I'm afraid I don't know how"
Well, hear you go music...
I'm "giving you the best that I got."
I only pray that the next time I find love
It will be with "someone like you."
No comments:
Post a Comment